- Create a foundation for achieving top ranks in IIT- JEE (Main + Advanced), NEET, KVPY/NTSE & Olympiads.
- Improve your score in class 10 Board examination.
- Enhance overall academic performance.
- Curiosity 10: 1 year/ 3-year
- Curiosity 9: 1 year /2-year / 4-year
- Curiosity 8: 1 Year/3 year
- Corse Duration – Curiosity 7: 1 Year/4 year
Curiosity classroom programs have been designed based on the respective student’s interest and commitment to achieve top ranks in IIT- JEE (Main + Advanced), NEET, KVPY & Olympiads. These programs are the initial phases of preparations for several competitive examinations and aim at building a strong foundation for JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET & other Exams.
- 3 - 4 days a week (for batches starting from April), For batches starting later, days on which classes will be held will increase to provide the same number of contact hours
- 3 classes per day - any three of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, English and Mental ability.
- Students will be called for more days and more classes during Holidays & Sundays at different timings.
- Limited number of holidays during the year to get the required contact hours.
- Students who might miss classes due to genuine reasons will have the option to attend revision classes.
- Each of the courses will be completed twice by the end of the calendar year.
- On completion of the syllabus – revision & full-length tests will be conducted.
- Doubt classes will be arranged if the student demands for it.
- Subject and topic wise exhaustive and complete study materials.
- Question Bank for regular practice.
- Online live sessions, Study materials, assignments and tests.
- Online doubt classes
- Fortnightly test will be conducted for Boards and school exam. It will be subjective test followed by detailed discussion in the classroom.
- Weekly test will be taken for NTSE/KVPY/OLYMPIAD. It will be objective test followed by detailed discussion in the classroom.
Strong Monitoring and Feedback system:
- Student’s Progress Report Card will be sent to their parents every month for them to know the overall performance of their ward.